Wind resistance class: 3
CE UNI EN 13561
A classic awning that offers timeless elegance and above all absolute versatility. Embellishes windows, front doors, shops and independent homes, strongly characterising any building on which it is installed. Particularly suited to façades characterised by a relatively low available height.
Can be supplied with cord, winch or motorised operation.
- Dutch canopies up to 4 m are developed with a 50 mm profile.
- From 4.01 m to 5 m with 70 mm profile on all longitudinal elements.
- From 5.01 m to 7 m with 1° longitudinal element in reinforced K70 and 70 mm on the remaining profiles.
The side arms are always produced with a K50 profile.
Se non diversamente specificato nell’ordine la “cappottina” avrà le seguenti caratteristiche:
- right-hand cord operation (external front view);
- reinforcement in ral 9010;
- SunStop stitching (TENARA or WELDED on request at no extra cost);
- valance design 02 (h 25 cm);
For Dutch canopies made with acrylic fabric, the warranty does not cover the wear of said fabric in the side and front folds (due to the opening and closure of the awning), as small holes may form in these sections. Recommended and guaranteed fabric to avoid micro-holes: solution-dyed polyester.
Different heights for the ruffle (volant) can be requested, so long as they are multiple of 5 cm.
If a valance is requested in a different colour to the fabric, the cost of an additional valance will be charged.
We recommend you to always consider a useful passage of 200 cm; values indicated in the table are useful for obtaining the encumbrances of the positioned awning.
(n): dimensions Wall height