Can be supplied with cord, winch or motorised operation. Unless otherwise specified in the order, the “Dutch canopy” will have the following characteristics:
- with projections of 90 and 100 cm it will always be delivered with 5 profiles and 4 segments;
- right-hand cord operation (external front view);
- reinforcement in ral 9010;
- SunStop stitching (TENARA or WELDED on request at no extra cost);
- valance design 02 (h 25 cm);
For Dutch canopies made with acrylic fabric, the warranty does not cover the wear of said fabric in the side and front folds (due to the opening and closure of the awning), as small holes may form in these sections. Recommended and guaranteed fabric to avoid micro-holes: solution-dyed polyester.
Different heights for the ruffle (volant) can be requested, so long as they are multiple of 5 cm.
If a valance is requested in a different colour to the fabric, the cost of an additional valance will be charged.1